SqueakMap down?

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:38:05 UTC 2004

Hi all,

SqueakMap seems really broken now.  Is someone working on this
problem?  I really need to get a new image prepared today if possible
-- it isn't life threatening, but I do want to roll a new client image
if possible.  Attached is a screen shot of the error I get when
starting Package Loader.

Regards,

John

--
Three failures denote uncommon strength. A weakling has not enough
grit to fail thrice. -- Minna Thomas Antrim