SqueakMap down?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Oct 7 15:25:01 UTC 2004

> 1. Make sure we get mirror capability in place in the next version.
> (already planned)

Let's move this up a notch or two in the priorities. I'm sure we could find
a number of people mirroring SM and it would do wonders for reliability.

> 2. Tell you all how you can preload your cache so that you don't depend
> on the SM server.
>
> Number 2 will be in another email to the list shortly. :)

Would it be appropriate to ask people when they open it the first time if
they want to cache the whole enchilada? (not knowing how much bandwidth this
would involve etc. it might be naive)

Cheers,
  - Andreas