Call for Participation Smalltalk Solutions 2005

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Fri Oct 8 11:59:09 UTC 2004

Hi,

Jason Jones asked me to post the message below to the squeak
list.

Keep on talking small
Torsten

Smalltalk Solutions ( http://www.smalltalksolutions.com is a premiere venue
for Smalltalk enthusiasts, researchers, and professionals to meet and
exchange ideas. We are currently accepting proposals for all varieties of
talks involving Smalltalk technology and other areas of interest to
Smalltalkers. We need your participation to help maintain the high technical
level of the conference!

This year's conference will take place in Orlando, Florida, June 27-29 2005.
Presentations may be in the form of:

- Technical Presentations
- Experience Reports
- Technology Demonstrations
- Half-day Tutorials

In addition to the normal tracks, this years conference will feature a
business track-including presentations with a greater emphasis on business
than on pure technology.

Proposals should be submitted by email to Alan Knight at
mailto:knight at acm.org and should include the following information:

- Name
- Contact Information
- Type of Presentation
- Title of Presentation
- Brief Abstract
- Short Biography of the Presenter(s)
- Desired Length
- Any constraints on date/time
- Any other information of importance in evaluating the proposal

Submissions should be received by January 15, 2005.

Note that submissions with incomplete information may be rejected -
particularly if bio or abstract information is missing.

--
Jason Jones
Knowledge Systems Corporation
www.smalltalksolutions.com

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl