Team development

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Oct 9 09:46:34 UTC 2004

ginsu is a dead project but its ideas are living.

The idea was to have a complete declarative model for Smalltalk with
browsers and tools working on these declarations
and lasily on the run-time entities.
The meta-model of MC is similar. It would be good to fix or replace the
changesets with these kind of declaration of code entities
(this way we could analyse application without installing them).