[ANN]Areithfa Ffenestri - Host windows for Squeak

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Sun Oct 10 06:08:59 UTC 2004

On Oct 10, 2004, at 12:47 AM, John M McIntosh wrote:

> As promised macintosh users can review this software by looking in the
> experimental directory found at
>
> On Oct 6, 2004, at 10:29 AM, tim Rowledge wrote:
>
>> For the last few months John & I have been working on Areithfa
>> Ffenestri, a
>> framework to support multiple host windows within Squeak.

I've done some initial playing around with this. Very cool stuff.
Congrats to Andreas, John and Tim.

One neat thing I noticed: If you do something that causes a walkback in
Tweak, the debugger pops up in the Morphic window. That's gotta make
debugging Tweak easier. I bet in the long term we could arrange to have
it work that way even on a Tweak-only image, so long as we have
Areithfa Ffenestri supporting multiple host windows.

Here's a screenshot for general edification: