Proposal for Squeak 3.8 release schedule

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 10 10:54:48 UTC 2004

Hi,

So how do we resolve this? It would be nice to have a solution that
would be good for everyone.

The only solution I see is to do two releases with one "customer" each:
a fast 3.8 for squeakland, and directly after
that a 3.9 in the timeframe that we defined for 3.9. 3.9 would be the
"smallland" sync release.

Would that be possible? would anybody be Ok with that?

For the future, I would like to see two things:

  1) More communication between the foundet projects and between the
community and the projects
  2) More involvement of the projects in the day-to-day Bug-fixing
process and release coodination of squeak.org Squeak.

   Marcus