Proposal for Squeak 3.8 release schedule

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 10 11:35:30 UTC 2004

> For the future, I would like to see two things:
>
>  1) More communication between the foundet projects and between the
> community and the projects
>  2) More involvement of the projects in the day-to-day Bug-fixing
> process and release coodination of squeak.org Squeak.

Me too because I think that one person spending one hour every two or
three days to help would make a real impact.

We still need a Etoy guide. I will not harvest any fixes related to
Etoy anymore since I do not know if this is good or not, or breaking
something.

For 3.9 I would like to have the fix that dan did for getting the VM
interpreter working again. If someone is in contact with dan
please tell him this is important. (I sent him emails but got no
reaction).

Stef