SqueakSource (was Re: users of MonticelloCVS?)

Frank Mueller frank at mweb.de
Tue Oct 12 18:34:37 UTC 2004

Just for information: I'm developing a requirement, issue and task
management system in Squeak. Take a look at
http://www.tideland.de/products/rms/ and
http://wiki.tideland.de/wiki/TidelandRequestManagementSystem for
information about the development process.

mue

--
**
** Frank Mueller / Oldenburg / Germany