Croquet-World in SystemWindow

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Oct 14 06:06:55 UTC 2004

Hi,

The code is almost correct, try this:

teapot := SampleTeapotMorph new.
win := SystemWindow labelled: 'test'.
win addMorph: teapot fullFrame: (LayoutFrame fractions: (0 at 0 corner:
1.0 at 1.0)).
win openInWorldExtent: 800 at 600.
teapot requestInitialSpace. "<-- that's key"

Also, make sure you're updated - I posted a small update which fixes an
immense slowdown if you run the above as is.

Cheers,
  - Andreas