Dandelion0.5beta2

Masashi Umezawa umejava at mars.dti.ne.jp
Thu Oct 14 14:09:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

The error is probably because of the Declarative Pool.
Dandelion 0.5 beta2 does not support it.

You can still generate correct files if you can avoid selecting Pools in
analysis phase.

Since 3.7 has been released, I will fix it (and add some features
like generating XMI 1.2).

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:21:08 -0700
"Andrew P. Black" <black at cse.ogi.edu> wrote:
> --==CelesteAttachment34774==
>

> I've been trying to use Dandelion in my OOP class.  While I can get
> it to work using the provided workspace script, I can't get
> examples1, example2 or example3 in DIDandelionExample class to work
> at all.  They all do a walkback from privIntrospect when it attempts
> to doa removeAll: and some of the objects to be removed are not in
> the collection.

Regards,
---
[:masashi | ^umezawa]