potential new user interested in current applications/research...

Michael L Kornegay michael.kornegay at mlksys.atlanta.ga.us
Thu Oct 14 16:31:21 UTC 2004

Hello,

I learned about Squeak from someone I used to work with
who went to Georgia Tech.

I have subscribed to the digest of this list and been
following some of the discussions.

The majority of the traffic on this list that I have
seen has been related to development of Squeak itself.

Can anyone point me to swiki or other sites that may
list interesting applications or research that is
currently "using" Squeak as its platform?  It would
be nice to add a page highlighting such applications,
research, and so on to one of the swiki's or elsewhere.

I have briefly looked at EToys, and plan to look at
Croquet.  But have not seen other examples.

Thanks,
mlk