[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #setToEnd

Frank Caggiano frank at crystal-objects.com
Sat Oct 16 15:03:09 UTC 2004

On Oct 16, 2004, at 7:21, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Yes, we just dug into this. This is a bug with the Full image. The
> problem is that IRC uses class side initialization to create its file
> directories on disk. And since IRC is preinstalled in the Full image
> that code is never run - so when it tries to create an error trace file
> it fails, because the directory isn't there.
>
> I am registering this in Mantis... or something.
>
> regards, Göran

I see this is in Mantis with ID 261.  I added a bug note saying the bug
is fixed. How do I (or can I) close this?  In BFAV package maintainers
were allowed to close reports that pertained to the package they were
maintaining. Will we have the same authority in Mantis?

Also do we now need to be looking in both BFAV and Mantis? Will closing
a bug in one close it in the other or do we have to go into both
systems, separately, and close each report?

regards