where is the Locale class

Jan B. Krejčí JanBKrejci at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 17:50:50 UTC 2004

thanks, I'm amazed with the new look. I did not know how to reach
unstable stream, because it's not accessible using Squeak flap's
Update button (is it an omission or a feature???) but I've found it
lately. When I try to experiment with my LanguageEnvironment subclass
(adviced to me by Yoshiko Ohshima), I usually end with an emergency
evaluator, but I hope I'll pass through it in the future.

Does any paragraph or two exist with an easy to follow step-by-step
guide how to create needed classes and configure Squeak to make it
localized?

--
.:jbk:.
Jan B. Krejci