Fwd: Re[8]: Squeak-dev Digest, Vol 22, Issue 20

Andres Valloud sqrmax at cox.net
Sun Oct 17 20:02:38 UTC 2004

Hello Stéphane,

Sunday, October 17, 2004, 12:47:59 AM, you wrote:

sd> but you can have a type system to help annotating your dynamically
sd> typed language.

?... we can do that already if we want to... don't we?  For example
when we name arguments things like aSet, aBlock, etc?...

sd> For me I would like to get something that tell me:
sd> 	this argument receives the messages of TSortable

Hmmm... how about naming the argument aTSortable?... can't the code
just be clear?  What is the gain of adding something to support
comments if apparently we're not properly commenting the code (thus
needing extra comments or annotations)?...

I don't get it.

Andres.