Class comments!?

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sun Oct 17 22:09:02 UTC 2004

  Göran,

At Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:02:47 +0200 ,
goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Hi Yoshiki and all!
>
> Yoshiki Ohshima <Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org> wrote:
> >   Göran,
> >
> > > I mean, sure, some of these can have short comments - but is it just me
> > > getting ANNOYED when there is NO COMMENT AT ALL?!
> >
> >   I am, too (regarding clas comments, but not method comments for most
> > of the case).  What should I do?
>
> First of all - let me reiterate that I am very, very impressed with your
> work. I REALLY wasn't trying to criticize you in this, but I agree it
> might have sounded like it. I deeply and honestly apologize for that.
> Really.

  Thank you, and I'm really, really not offended at all.  I am annoyed
in the similar manner that I'm annoyed by the sorry state of my
apartment room.  I know the problem, but the days pass without any
serious measure.

> You simply write a class comment for each new class that have been
> introduced into the image.

  I'll do it when I can.

  Thank you, Göran.  Somebody has to be that position.

-- Yoshiki