Weird behavior where writing to an instance variable overwrites another instance variable instead

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Mon Oct 18 01:28:52 UTC 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 00:52:07 -0400, <lex at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:

> If you happen to be able to work out a specific sequence of events to
> duplicate the error that would help.
>
> Did you use the menu item to add the instance variable?  If so, what
> version of Squeak are you using?  I have had trouble using the "create
> instance variable" menu item like you describe, but I thought that had
> been fixed in recent Squeak's.

Sorry, I should have updated this thread. It has been resolved. It is like
you say a bug in the create instace variable menu. The cause/resolution is
described here
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2004-October/003727.html
. Just to clear this up, the fix is not in 3.7. Thanks.

--
Regards
HweeBoon