Squeak-dev Digest, Vol 22, Issue 20

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Oct 18 07:59:12 UTC 2004

Andreas

I agree :) (just a remark did you try the completion package of romain,
romain was planning to use MW to collect type information)
Because we could do that too, have a big development image that record
everywhere we passed, all the methods that have been executed with
their type (this would be a concrete type engine :))

Stef