Squeak-dev Digest, Vol 22, Issue 20

Jarvis, Robert P. (Bob) (Contingent) bob.jarvis at timken.com
Mon Oct 18 11:44:30 UTC 2004

> From: Rick McGeer [mailto:rick at mcgeer.com] on Friday, October 15, 2004
4:34 PM:
> A better question is WHY we believe that writing papers (as
> opposed to code) is design.

My observation on this subject is that to most people writing words is easy,
but writing code (that works) is hard.  Most people prefer to do easy
things.

Bob Jarvis

PLEASE NOTE: The above email address has recently changed from a previous
naming standard -- if this does not match your records, please update them
to use this new name in future email addressed to this individual.    This
message and any attachments are intended for the   individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended  recipient, please do not forward,
copy, print, use or disclose this   communication to others; also please
notify the sender by   replying to this message, and then delete it from
your system.     The Timken Company