About enhancement management through Monticello and SqueakSource ?

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Oct 19 15:22:23 UTC 2004

Hi,

I wonder why we don't use Monticello and SqueakSource to manage the
enhancements sending in this list ? For instance, we could create a
SqueakEnh project and share our ENH ? The advantages are that we would
have only to post the url pointing to the enhancements, reducing the
network cost to send attached files, and that we could working
collaboratively to "enhance the enhancements"... Maybe it's a not very
good idea, since BFAV waits for this attached file, and there is the
new idea of "unstable squeak"...

What do you think about ?

Regards,
Samir