Class comments!!

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Wed Oct 20 05:59:13 UTC 2004

  Oh-kay,

  How many of you thought that I would not be going to do it?  Here is
the first attempt for the classes in 'Multilingual-Encodings' and
'Multilingual-BaseClasses'.

  I even scrubing-brushed my bathtub and sink, with pouring amount of
Lysol!

  I know that the some sense of ownership prevents others to write the
comments, but I really don't mind if someone attempts to do it,
(unless it is not wrong comment^^;)  Gramatically the comments are
written in rather quick way, so any fixes are welcome.

  Hopefully more to come,

-- Yoshiki