[ANN] Industry and Innovation: Carving a New Platform for Dynamic Web Applications

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Oct 20 12:13:36 UTC 2004

On Oct 20, 2004, at 1:57 PM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Bio:

<snip>

>  He is the father of inventor of Seaside http://beta4.com/seaside2/

Stef, please, if you're going to tack things onto my bio, let me edit
them first... ;)

Anyway, thanks for the announcement, and let me also say - if anyone
has suggestions for more packages, tools or examples that fit the theme
of the talk (the recent trend towards "boring business use" of Squeak),
  I'd love to hear about them and be happy to fit them in.  I was
planning to mention wxSqueak and the other native widget efforts, for
example.  Stef, in this context maybe you can tell us something about
the expected audience of this talk and what they might want to hear
about?

Avi