[ENH] Automate User Inputs

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Wed Oct 20 13:25:23 UTC 2004

stéphane ducasse wrote:

> So do you want that enh in?
> My impression is that this is nice but I had no time to have a look and
> guess all the impacts.
> Avi, colin does it correspond to all the dsicussions that happened long
> ago on using exceptions instaed of notifiers?

Hi Stéphane,

Sorry I took so long to answer this. I've been meaning to review this
code, but I'm just too busy right now. I see no conceptual reason not to
put John's code into the update stream. It provides an improvement to
what we have now, and we can further improve it by refactoring later. I
suspect having Tweak will provide us with the motivation to do it.

Colin