Unix build question

Torsten Sadowski moehl at akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 21 19:41:56 UTC 2004

Thank you for your reply.
This would mean I would have to generate my own sources and can't simply
point to Ian's. I found two files src/plugins.ext and .int which seem to
contain the information I need and disabling (removing) plugins there did
help but it might no be a "clean" solution. Can any plugin exist
internally or externally?

Torsten