[FIX][VM][UNIX] utf8 support for key events

Martin Kuball MartinKuball at web.de
Sun Oct 24 12:24:07 UTC 2004

Hi Jan,

sorry to reply that late, but I was on vacation.

Is it still not working for you? If so, can you give me examples of
what you expect and what you see?

I don't use any special options to start squeak. Just:

/usr/bin/squeak -vm-sound-oss -mmap 500m -vm-display-X11\
                             -xshm "$@"

What about this missing OpenGL libs. Did you see this error before the
patch, too?

Martin