Which Smalltalk to use for production ?

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Mon Oct 25 20:16:42 UTC 2004

I'm using also some headless servers running Swiki, but not yet a real app
for several users.

By other hand, I'm developing a small product that will be for me a sort of
"proof of concept":

- I wants to develop "open source", but also I need to get some money.
- I wants to use an open source Smalltalk development environment
- I LOVE Squeak

then I'm trying this: http://www.arsol.biz/promoter/indexe.htm

Recently startet, not many results yet, only one, an important one: I'm
working happy!

Regards.

gsa.

I want