[SM] Introducing Squeak distros ;)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Oct 26 09:14:41 UTC 2004

On 25/10/04 19:01, "goran.krampe at bluefish.se" <goran.krampe at bluefish.se>
wrote:

> regards, Göran "The Bringer Of Confusion, Forks and General Discomfort"
> Krampe
You read my mind.
So , I hope nobody call himself "Advocatus Diaboli".
Now what you add this to SM what think about we starting Big Bang ?
Not convinced yet we are facing several divergent products in the long run ?
Squat , for seekers of simplicity and few code.
Diego's work for kids and no Smalltalk users.
Tweak (or TK4?) for next generation Squeakers.
Avi Unstable for pushers of actual Squeak.
Croquet for 3D.
And "normal" 3.x scheme ,

I still try to decide which.
I read Sir Richard Burton (the explorer and writer) have several desk with
work in progress and each day he picks one what fits his mood and start to
work.

Cheers

Edgar "Advocatus Diaboli" De Cleene, from the shores of Parana River