Squeakers film on BitTorrent

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Wed Oct 27 13:03:56 UTC 2004

Am 27.10.2004 um 13:16 schrieb Samuel Tardieu:

> For people who yet haven't seen it, the Squeakers film is available
> from
>
>    http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/download_34223
>
> I think it is freely redistributable, as the URL I got it from was
> published here some time ago.

It's a lower-res copy of the film that we used for subtitling. It will
play in Squeak's MPEG player. Somewhere there are even the subtitle
files to show them along in Squeak.

In case anybody hasn't noticed yet, you can get the high-quality
subtitled DVD version at

	http://www.squeakland.org/sqmedia/movies/order.html

for $8 or 8 € plus shipping.

> It is a really interesting documentary on the use of Squeak with
> children to teach maths and physics. The three persons I showed the
> film to were very enthusiasic about using Squeak for teaching.

Indeed!

- Bert -