very new to this, liking it

Brian Tabone brian.tabone at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 19:05:44 UTC 2004

Jaime,
   There are a couple of ways to get source files. To get a source
file for all the changes you have made to a project, you can file out
the change set (Open up a change sorter from the tools tab). To get
source files for individual classes, you can right click the class
name in a system browser and choose file out to get the file for that
class. You can then check this in CVS. I'm fairly new to Squeak too,
I'm not sure if there is any direct CVS integration , it may help to
check SqueakMap (Go to the world->open->Package Loader menu). Note
that when you file out , it writes the files to the same directory as
where the image resides.

To load filed out sources, open a File list tool from your tool tab,
navigate to the file on disk, and choose either File in or install
from the File List tool (It will give you those buttons when you
select the file).

If you have any problems running any of this stuff, let me know and I
can get you some screen shots.

hope that helps,
Brian T