Workspace and FileList

Martin Kuball MartinKuball at web.de
Thu Oct 28 14:42:57 UTC 2004

Hi!

I just discoverd that there is an important difference between
Workspace and FileList. Until recently I thought that saving a
workspace to a file will associate the workspace with that file.
Meaning that all successive accepts (cmd-s) will save the changed
contents to that file. Ups! Wrong!

Now that I know it kind of makes sense. But I do think it's a little
bit confusing because other than that both morphs do exactly the
same. They do, don't they? And even more they look the same except
for the window label. But that's something you may easyly overlook -
especially if you don't know the difference.

Opinions?

Martin