changing code in a skript

Blaine Buxton blainebuxton at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 07:52:31 UTC 2004

I use the following line in my startup script:

FileStream fileIn: (FileDirectory default pathName, FileDirectory slash,
'someChangeSet.cs').

The someChangeSet.cs file is located in the same directory as my image. I
have a change set that has all of the changes of methods that I commonly
overwrite in my image. I did it originally with the compile:notifiying:, but
then found I was adding more methods here and there and it was cleaner to
just put all of the changed methods (and new ones) into a separate file.
Either way will work of course. Hope this helps...=)
--
Blaine Buxton, Mad Scientist In Training
My Amps: Smalltalk, Lisp, and Ruby