PDA and Squeak

Marten Feldtmann M.Feldtmann at t-online.de
Fri Oct 29 19:43:13 UTC 2004

DynPad has been stopped with version 0.1 somtimes 2002. What is good
about: it
works and shows the speed one may get with it.

But actually I've seen no "nice" Squeak version there and the Squeak version
seems to be around 3.0 ?

It may be a good start ... I've used it under iPAQ 2210 mit 64 MB

VW is also working, but has many, many serious problems with the speed of
the GUI and still socket problems.

Marten