Unit tests failing in clean image

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Oct 30 15:56:25 UTC 2004

Hi

I should say that I like this kind of attitude :)
> I just downloaded, unpacked and ran Squeak 3.7 for windows. I popped
> open the SUnit test runner and ran the tests. A bunch of them failed
> and some required me to manually intervene. Is this normal, or have I
> done something wrong?
>
> If it is normal .... why? Is there anything I can do to fix it; other
> than just deleting all of the tests - which seems wrong. I'm a
> proponent of TDD and I can't live with a system where tests fail every
> time I run them.

What is need is a test server reporting bug and linking that to a
mantis like bug report management system?
but we do not have that :(

Now we should really identify the ones that can be fixed and fix them
so if you can comment/participate this would be great
because we are a bit flooded in this moment.

Stef