OmniBrowser in Tools Flap

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Wed Sep 1 20:14:24 UTC 2004

On Aug 31, 2004, at 11:47 AM, Jan B. Krejci wrote:

> I apologize for wasting the precious time of all the Gurus here, but:
> wouldn't it be quite nice to have the OmniBrowser (OBBrowser
> browseImage) icon in "open" menu and "Tools" flap by default after
> installation of OB package?

No time wasted, no need to apologize. (The gurus will have to forgive
me for speaking on their behalf...)

OmniBrowser is available under the open menu - just select "Image
Browser."

I don't use flaps myself, so I haven't figured out how to make it
available via the tools flap, but I'll be happy to include such code in
the next release, if anyone wants to take a crack at it.

Colin