MicroSeeker (was Shrinking)

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Thu Sep 2 02:25:01 UTC 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:36:56 -0400, Milan Zimmermann
<milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I assume the run is over by now - I was thinking to accept the invitation for
> the show, my kids in tow to present them more power of squeak :) (we live in
> Oakville)
>
> Interesting stuff, Thanks, Milan

We did the run tonight, and it went very well. There were some problems
with the PDA freezing when I sent it a command, but once it got started it
worked well.

I posted a new page with some pictures, which you can see here:

http://www.huv.com/uSeeker/

Click on the "Third Pool Test" link at the top of the Features list.

Later,
Jon