3.7gamma2 candidate basic image

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Thu Sep 2 22:16:10 UTC 2004

On Thursday, September 2, 2004, at 06:13 AM, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene
wrote:

> On 01/09/04 19:00, "Doug Way" <dway at mailcan.com> wrote:
>
>> The default browser page seems to be successfully changed in this
>> image.  (Also the welcome window title/headline fonts are fixed.)
>>
>> However, for some reason it seems that the http://squeak.org and most
>> other pages don't load when I open Scamper on its own or from a
>> welcome
>> window link.  Does anyone else see this?  The SM package loader seems
>> to work fine, and the squeak.org and swiki pages work fine on browsers
>> outside of Squeak.
>>
>> - Doug
> Doug>
> Not here.
> Squeak3.7g2Full.image load http://squeak.org when open scamper via
> world
> menu.

It's working for me now on a different machine, a powerbook running OS
X 10.2 with the 3.7.1Beta2 Carbon VM.  The other machine was OS X 10.3
with a 3.7.2 VM, if that makes a difference.  Or I suppose a slowness
in connectivity could have shown up in Scamper but not in SM or outside
of Squeak?  I'll test that other machine again later.

But basically 3.7g2Full looks good so far.

- Doug