-memory 40m is back [BUG]Array(Object)>>error:

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Sep 3 22:14:01 UTC 2004

Hi Damien!

I looked at the Squeak side code in question (method installSourceFiles
IIRC) and it seems to me that perhaps your VM is simply behaving weird
when reporting the command line arguments to the VM.

Especially given what you write below.

Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at laposte.net> wrote:
> If I rename Squeak3.7gamma1.image and .changes to squeak.image and
> .changes :
>
> $ squeak -memory 40m (it works)
> $ squeak -memory 40m squeak.image (print the same error message)
>
> Bye

Well, can't help much more - are you using an unmodified VM from Ian?
You might want to CC Ian about this, I am not sure he reads the list
that carefully.

regards, Göran