status of 3.7 gamma ...?

mds zenporcupinegrind at breathe.com
Fri Sep 3 23:31:54 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I noted Marcus states:

	"I set the default page to squeak.org. The about: handling seems to be
broken.

	The (hopefuly) final image is at:

	    http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~denker/Squeak3.7Full.zip"

--- on Aug 30; just wondering what the status of the freeze is. I've
seen the postings re: Scamper - so I'm not sure if this is what's been
holding up a final confirmation of 3.7-realease.

Apologies if this has been answered already - my tired brain might be
failing me (it's a common occurrence, unfortunately).

warm regards,
Marc

M. D. Simpson
zenporcupinegrind <at> breathe <dot> com

"Whoever worships the accomplished fact is incapable of preparing the
future."