[Q][BUG] Why rotated morph change class ?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Sep 4 09:50:44 UTC 2004

On 02/09/04 12:12, "Frank Caggiano" <frank at crystal-objects.com> wrote:

> What is happening is that the owner of the ellipse morph changes from
> the world to a transformation morph. The class of the ellipse morph is
> not changing.
>
> To see this open an inspector on an ellipse morph and display the owner
> category. You'll see it's the world. Now rotate the ellipse, you'll see
> the owner change to a transformation morph.
>
> regards
Frank:
Very thanks.
I know all this.
I translating to list comments of Spanish students

The mail of Jecel is what I pick for class instructions of what happen in
Squeak and is different as Smalltalk Express.

I don't like to tell them what inspectors of morphs not always pick the
correct one ,

So , thanks to all, and as said to students, our list is friendly, quick and
educative

Edgar