Squeak & Linucon?

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Sep 4 16:20:13 UTC 2004

We do have at least one page on how to present Squeak to others, and
people are very welcome to update it.

	"Presenting Squeak"
	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1091

There's not much there, but anyone who wants is free to add things.  A
very motivated person might even rearrange the information into a
coherent web page instead of a list of comments.  I notice, by the way,
that none of the resources mentioned by Marcus and Stephane are listed
there (hint hint).

Incidentally, something we *have* documented fairly well, I think, is
existing material for serious people to learn about Squeak, once they
become interested.

	"Introductions to Squeak"
	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/377

So sending them to the swiki is a good idea once they are ready to
really learn something about Squeak.

-Lex