[SVI] another update

Steven Swerling sswerling at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 00:14:49 UTC 2004

A couple of people noticed that some of the docs had references to
obsolete keybindings (thanks). And I noticed that the help key was not
working. This release fixes both problems. Also, I added an option to
generate a list of SVI's keybindings, sorted by mode. You can generate
this list using the SVI right click menu. Also, I put online a list of
SVI's standard keybindings, and a list of Emin's keybindings.

SVI's standard keybindings, sorted by mode:
   http://www.swerlingphoto.com/squeak/svi2/standardBindings.html

Emin keybindings:
   http://www.swerlingphoto.com/squeak/svi2/eminBindings.html