[BUG][BFAV]Loading updates failed (MY FAULT)

Thomas Koenig tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 5 17:21:14 UTC 2004

When attempting to download updates from BFAV, I get "Last update
failed" on the window and "Last BFAV update failed:
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>><" on transcript.  Debugging,
shows that it is failing on the following malformed post
an ArchiveListingRow(24061, '[FIX] A group ( Transfered from Archive ID
21795Ignore this post; created by DecentReviewerNPChangeSetSubmitTest
run: #testSendIgnore this post; created by
DecentReviewerNPChangeSetSubmitTest run: #testSend )')
This is what's wrong with it:
authorEmail: 	'Sun'
authorName: 	'Sun, 29 Aug 2004 19\c19\c47 -0400'
dateSent: 	nil

This is one of a more than two dozen malformed messages I've written to
the server while developing the transfer capability.  I will turn off my
testSend messages and attempt to develop a workaround so downloading can
ignore these messages.
If there is anyway to delete these messages from the server, I can
provide a list of the ideas.
Again, I apologize for disrupting our patch stream