Connectors 2 missing morphs?

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 14:55:19 UTC 2004

Just tried playing with moving NetModel to the new Connectors 2 and ran
into a little difficulty.  I started with 3.7 image updated through the
"final" update and with the Squeakmap 2 stuff loaded.  Then installed
Connectors 2, which worked okay.  Then I loaded in a changeset with the
guts of NetModel in it.

I thought I could just patch up the classes to subclass from whatever
new classes were appropriate in Connectors 2, but from looking at
Connectors 2, it seems that the original ones should still be there,
but they're not.  The specific classes that seem to be missing are
NCConnectorMorph and NCSketchMorph.  Those are the ones that NetModel
inherits from, but there could be others missing.

I'm guessing that if I install Connectors 1 and then install Connectors
2 on top of it that everything would work, but that's just a guess.
I'm also guessing that this is not how you really want the install to
work ...