Maui utility (was: MVC vs. Morphic)

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 17:37:10 UTC 2004

It's been a while since I played with Morphic Wrappers, but I believe
conceptually it overlaps, providing the same kind of "transparency" and
"availability" mentioned its manifesto.  The interface is different, of course,
with not as much wow-impact as Morphic Wrappers.  Maui probably looks and feels
more utilitarian.

 - Chris

PS - Thanks, Brian, for the CLIM info.