Squeak 3.7 final "Full" image

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Sep 9 07:30:17 UTC 2004

Am 08.09.2004 um 17:25 schrieb Brad Fuller:

> It doesn't look like the DosFileDirFullName fix is in.

There are an amazing amount of fixes not in 3.7

There are some causes for this:

Nobody can tell if there is a critical bug that needs to be fixed.
There is no formal bugtracking.

The only thing that we have is 150(!) [BUG] postings on BFAV, 63
already approved fixes for 3.8, 95
fixes that have been discussed and 34 totally unreviewed fixes.

The DosFileDirFullName has been approved (same day it was posted), but
not put in the update stream.
Doug only added only those fixes that were clear to be show stopping
bugs at that time. (Those that he
was aware of. We can't read peoples mind...)

It will get into 3.8 soon.

     Marcus