Bug tracking for 3.8 (was Re: [BUG] Squeak 3.7 5988 Full - Object Catalog - Network DNU)

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Thu Sep 9 13:30:59 UTC 2004

Am 09.09.2004 um 09:54 schrieb Marcus Denker:
> This needs to be fixed. Two things are critical: Formal Bugtracking
> ("This bug
> is release critical"). Second: We won't go anywere with that huge
> backlog of
> stuff to look at.

We had very good results using "Formal Bugtracking" when finishing the
latest Squeakland release. Why don't we simply use the same system for
3.8? Anybody can get an account at http://bugs.impara.de/ and report
bugs into project "Squeak" (use the menu button on top right corner to
switch). Inside that project there are categories for tracking bugs in
packages, too. At the moment only very few categories are registered,
but I'll add categories on request.

- Bert -