[Fwd: New Version available on Squeakland!!]

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Sep 9 14:36:56 UTC 2004

On Sep 9, 2004, at 7:07 AM, Michael Rueger wrote:

> MacUsers:  You'll meet with success using Safari as your browser. (IE
> is no longer supported by Apple and we have found problems downloading
> Squeak via IE, so please use Safari.)

Just a correction, IE is no longer supported by Microsoft, it's not
Apple's product.

However the browser plugin should *still work* with IE  under OS-X.
Plus other browsers, and work fine for IE or Netscape under OS-8/9.x on
machines not running OS-X.

  if not please report any bugs to the proper places, so I can fix them.