Graphics Hardware Acceleration on Mac OS X

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Sep 10 08:14:00 UTC 2004

Jim, when I do  B3DSceneExplorerMorph new openInWorld
I can "enable hardware acceleration", then CPU goes to 30% or so and
rotation of the cube
is faster. So OpenGL does work on the 3.7.5b1 mac carbon vm. However
moving a morphic
over to intersect the drawing area results in a DNU. This as noted
requires the fix as mentioned.

On Sep 9, 2004, at 11:12 AM, Jim Benson wrote:

> When I run it on the Mac, the program works correctly in emulated mode.
> However, when I turn on hardware acceleration using the term:

===