SmallWiki, StarBrowser and SquakMap wone

Jarvis, Robert P. (Bob) (Contingent) bob.jarvis at timken.com
Fri Sep 10 11:48:17 UTC 2004

That link should be

http://www.esug.org/conferences/twelfthsmalltalkjointevent2004/innovationtec
hnologyawards/winnersandnominations/

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

PLEASE NOTE: The above email address has recently changed from a previous
naming standard -- if this does not match your records, please update them
to use this new name in future email addressed to this individual.    This
message and any attachments are intended for the   individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended  recipient, please do not forward,
copy, print, use or disclose this   communication to others; also please
notify the sender by   replying to this message, and then delete it from
your system.     The Timken Company