[ANN] Exposé

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Sep 10 13:45:58 UTC 2004

	Hi all,

	Here is some code to simulate the "Exposé" function in Squeak
(it displays all open windows on the screen reduced, so that they don't
overlap.
this allows you to quickly choose the window you want to switch to).

	You can activate it in several ways :
-By "hot screen corners" if you run Squeak in full screen mode. The
default one is the top-left corner
of the screen. You can change the corner by evaluating "Expose
changeCorner"
-Using my Services framework, it is located in the windows menu (in my
alternative world menu). You can also
trigger it using keyboard shortcuts : <ctrl-z> and <c-s>-c-e-c to
change the screen corner.
-Manually, by evaluating "Expose activate".

Afterwards, you just have to wait for the windows to display reduced,
and then clicking on
the one you want....

	Cheers,
		Romain