CampSmalltalk: Unstable stream opened for 3.8a

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 11 15:35:23 UTC 2004

Am 11.09.2004 um 14:01 schrieb Marcus Denker:

> Hi,
>
> Bert and myself just got the m17n changes into the new unstable update
> stream.
>
> If you like to test this: Just update a 3.8a image, this will load the
> code for selecting
> the unstable stream.
>
> So after that, update again, using the unstable stream. This will load
> 78 changes
> (and it takes quite a while).
>
> InImage Package maintainers please note: These changes include m17n
> related
> fixes to some packages (e.g. mcz installer, SqueakMap). Please review
> and harvest
> them back into your package.
>
> This is just the first step: 99 fixes from SqueakLand will follow
> later today.

Ok, we looked at all the changes, removed all changes for the packahes
that are
not in the image (connectors, b3d).

After updating, the image will have all code from the squeakland
release.

Some problems remain:

-> the tools and squeak flap was deleted. We need to recreate them
-> some thing wrt. to eToy viewers is not working (I think we need some
     aditions fixes from ned for getting this to work).

    Marcus